PixelSensor multispectral sensors use on-chip filtering to pack up to 8 wavelength-selective photodiodes into a compact 9 mm x 9 mm array for simple integration into optical devices. A single PixelSensor replaces multiple components, helping OEMs shrink multi-wavelength instruments for applications including in vitro diagnostics, biochemical assays, solar radiation and colorimetry applications.
PixelSensor’s wafer-level optical filters split the spectrum into 8 discrete color bands and suppress out-of-band background light, improving contrast and sensitivity. PixelSensor offers wavelength selectivity, is available in OEM versions with user-defined spectral bands, and can be specified with optional electronics board and accessories for rapid prototyping and development.
- High performance -- excellent filter transmission and out-of-band blocking characteristics
- Device integration -- convenient package for embedding into other devices
- Multiple detector elements -- up to 8 sensor arrays in a 9 mm x 9 mm footprint
- Visible wavelength bands -- center wavelength options from 425-775 nm
- Evaluation kit option -- includes filters, electronics board, software and more