Ocean Insight makes available high-quality glass filters that absorb light energy in certain regions of the spectra. These OF2 series filters fit easily into our light sources, cuvette holders and sample holders for a variety of applications.
- High-pass filters often are used to block second orders, test for stray light and block excitation energy in fluorescence and Raman experiments.
- Balancing filters absorb energy in some regions while transmitting in others.
- Bandpass filters transmit a particular wavelength range while rejecting energies higher and lower than the selected range.
- Multiple options – selections include high-pass, low-pass and balancing filters
- Convenient – filters install easily into the optical path of your spectrometer setup
- Glass material – precision absorbing filters for visible wavelength region
Subject to change depending on model type
- Multiple colors
- 12.7 mm OD round
- Filters Included:
- N-WG 295, N-WG 305, N-WG 320, L 37, GG 400, GG 420, GG 435, GG 455
- Filter Type:
- Balancing Filters
- Maximum Filter Diameter:
- 12.5 mm diameter
- Colored glass
- Transmitting/Rejecting Wavelength Regions:
- >325 nm and <700 nm
- Transmitting Wavelength Regions Specification:
- Enhanced blue and red
- Wavelength Range:
- 190nm - 1.7μm