The QE Pro-Raman product family comprises preconfigured spectrometers for 532 nm, 638 nm or 785 nm Raman excitation.
Designed with gold-coated mirrors and a back-thinned FFT-CCD detector, QE Pro-Raman spectrometers offer a low noise floor even at long integration times. The ability to deliver sharp peaks from weak Raman signals makes QE Pro-Raman spectrometers an excellent choice for Raman analysis of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, illicit drugs, explosives and organic materials.
The 785 nm Raman excitation option -- the QE Pro-Raman+ -- has optical bench enhancements that provide even greater sensitivity, giving users the ability to detect even weaker Raman signatures.
- Portable – small footprint, light weight, fiber optic-based spectrometer
- Sensitive – high quantum efficiency optical design
- Powerful – signal-to-noise ratio of >1000:1 (single acquisition)
- Stable – cooled detector allows low light detection and extremely long integration times
Need a custom configured spectrometer?
Flexibility in the selection of gratings, slits and other components
allows users to customize solutions for specific measurement challenges.
Contact us to find out how a spectrometer can be configured.
Subject to change depending on model type
- Raman Shift:
- 0cm(-1) - 4000cm(-1)
- Optical Resolution:
- 0.42 nm FWHM (typical), 0.72 nm FWHM (typical)
- Integration Time:
- 8ms - 3600s
- Dynamic Range:
- Input Fiber Connector:
- SMA 905
- Onboard Memory:
- 15,000 spectra
- Signal to Noise Ratio:
- 1000:1 (single acquisition)
- Back-thinned, TE Cooled, 1044 x 64 element CCD array
- Entrance slit:
- 25 µm, 50 µm
- Quantum Efficiency:
- 90% (peak)
- Power Requirement:
- Supply voltage: 4.5 – 5.5 V
- Strobe Functions:
- continuous and single strobe
- USB 2.0, 480 Mbps (USB 1.1 compatible); RS-232 (5-wire)
- ≤ 90% noncondensing
- Operating Temperature:
- 0 °C – 50 °C
- 182 mm (7.17 in.) x 110 mm (4.33 in.) x 47 mm (1.85 in.)
- 1.15 kg (2.6 lbs.); power supply: 0.45 kg (1 lb.)