This highly integrated multispectral sensor reduces the complexity, footprint and cost of PCR instrumentation, collecting data only at the wavelength bands of most interest for the application. It allows optical designers ultimate flexibility in spectral detection, from the choice of optical filter bands to the number of channels, package type, and electronics.
The compact, ready-to-use PCR fluorescence sensor is tailored to detect common fluorescence in PCR reactions. In this 9 x 9 mm array we have packed the capability to detect 4 different fluorescence signals simultaneously in one optical path.
- Device integration -- compact sensor for biomedical applications such as point-of-care testing
- PCR-ready -- excellent option for quantitative polymerase chain reaction (qPCR) testing
- Multiple detector elements -- up to 8 sensor arrays in a 9 mm x 9 mm footprint
- Electronics package -- 20-pin LCC package for surface or socket mounting
- Evaluation kit -- includes electronics board, software and sampling optics
- Housing -- optional evaluation housing with 15.2 mm light guide