PixelCam multispectral cameras provide live imaging of 3-9 spectral bands, off-the-shelf or custom, at video rates. Simultaneous multi-channel “snapshot” acquisition delivers rich, real-time data without scene change or pixel shift.
The 6-channel PixelCam option has 6 bands, RGB-3xNIR.
OceanMSI software for PixelCam enables recording, overlaying, and simultaneous viewing of different spectral bands. OceanMSI lets the user overlay NIR images onto a traditional color image, control the intensity thresholds, and record image data. This is an essential first look into the power of PixelCam and makes feasibility analyses simpler and more useful.
- Imaging -- simultaneous multi-band imaging
- Spectral bands -- 6 spectral bands, RGB + 3xNIR (740/60 nm, 840-60 nm, 940/60 nm)
- Robust software -- simultaneous viewing and recording of all spectral bands
- Compact, low-power footprint -- portable size, weight and power consumption
- Scalable -- robust, high reliability, volume production