FD-1665 multispectral cameras are available in configurations with resolution from VGA levels to 2MP, at frame rates up to 71 frames per second. Users can select from preconfigured 3-, 5- and 7-channel RGB-NIR cameras or configure a 3CCD camera with custom-specified filters for bands between 400-1100 nm.
FD-1665 enables a range of applications including medical diagnostics, machine vision in process control, and safety and security.
The FD-1665 has Gigabit Ethernet output for independent control of exposure, gain and readout. Each sensor can be triggered automatically for simultaneous exposure or controlled separately via hardware or software. By mixing color and monochrome CCDs, 3-9 spectral bands can be captured simultaneously.
- Solid-state sensors -- multiple size, resolution and frame rate sensor options
- Wavelength range -- optimized for 400-1100 nm
- Compact size -- 4.6 x 3.5 x 4.3 in. (LWH)
- Lens focal length options - 14 mm to 1500 mm
- Robust system -- no moving parts
- Precision -- sub-pixel alignment through a single aperture lens