PixelCam multispectral cameras provide live imaging of 3-9 spectral bands, in off-the-shelf or custom setups, at video rates. Simultaneous multi-channel “snapshot” acquisition delivers rich, real-time data without scene change or pixel shift.
OceanMSI software for PixelCam enables recording, overlaying, and simultaneous viewing of different spectral bands. OceanMSI lets the user overlay NIR images onto a traditional color image, control the intensity thresholds, and record image data. This is an essential first look into the power of PixelCam and makes feasibility analyses simpler and more useful.
Where a spectrometer takes measurements at a single point, a multispectral imaging camera takes photos and video at specific spectral signatures. This data is useful on production lines to determine pass/fail criteria, in medicine for analyzing the healing potential of wounds, or in horticulture, to determine the health of plants.
- Imaging -- simultaneous multi-band imaging
- Spectral bands -- custom VIS-NIR-SWIR spectral bands
- Robust software -- simultaneous viewing and recording of all spectral bands
- Compact, low-power footprint -- portable size, weight and power consumption
- Scalable -- robust, high reliability, volume production