Spectrometer wavelength calibration sources are available for convenient, reliable spectrometer calibration across UV-NIR wavelengths.
Options include mercury-argon (253-923 nm), krypton (427-893 nm), neon (540-754 nm), argon (696-1704 nm) and xenon (916-1984 nm) gas-discharge emission sources. With multiple wavelength options and emission lines to utilize, users can more readily choose a source, or combination of sources, to match analytical wavelengths of interest within the measurement range.
Quick tip: For a modest investment, adding an Ocean Insight wavelength calibration source is the perfect complement for your spectrometer setup. What's more, they're conveniently available for purchase online.
- Gas-discharge sources — produce atomic emission lines for performing reliable spectrometer wavelength calibration
- UV-NIR coverage — choose from multiple sources across a broad range of wavelengths
- Remote on/off operation -- helps you avoid disturbing experiment setups
- Convenient power features — sources include 5 VDC power supply and embedded, rechargeable lithium ion battery
Select model to see full specifications
- Wavelength Range:
- 253nm - 923nm
- Mercury Argon
- Amplitude Stabilization:
- ~1 minute
- Fiber Connector:
- SMA 905
- 3 mm
- 16.7 x 10.6 x 3.4 cm (without feet)
- Power Consumption:
- 2A (maximum) at 5 VDC when battery is charging
- 180 g
- Power Requirements:
- 5 VDC power supply
embedded lithium ion battery