Whether you are studying a sample that has multiple features in different areas or you analyze a variety of different samples in your lab, the use of a light source that covers a wide spectral range is useful.
Combination deteurium-tungsten halogen light sources fit the bill. From measuring organics and small molecules to the near-IR absorption of plastics and polymers, a combination light source allows you to extend the capabilities of your measurement. Using a combination of two lamps or a single lamp that has a wide spectral output, the entire UV-Visible-NIR range can be explored.
- Deuterium and tungsten halogen -- two powerful light sources combined in a single optical path from ~200-2500 nm
- Integrated shutter -- limits the exposure of samples to UV light
- Integrated filter holder -- holds optical filters to condition the light prior to coupling into the fiber optic cable
- TTL control (model-dependent) -- allows the deuterium and halogen bulbs to be turned on/off individually and remotely
Select model to see full specifications
- Wavelength Range:
- 190nm - 2.5μm
- Deep-UV Deuterium & Tungsten Halogen
Deuterium & Tungsten Halogen