The SQUARE ONE cuvette holder is designed to hold 1 cm pathlength cuvettes securely for performing optical measurements.
Download the Square One product sheet.
Included with each holder are three collimating lenses with fiber optic couplings, integrated mirror to optimize signal reflection, built in cover to block ambient light and two filter holders that accept both 12.5 and 25 mm diameter filters. When used with Ocean Insight spectrometers and light sources, SQUARE ONE is ideal to measure absorbance, fluorescence, scattering or any combination of these optical phenomena.
- Versatile design – configure holder for absorbance or fluorescence measurements
- Dual filters – allows light to be filtered entering and/or exiting the cuvette holder
- Integrated cover -- protects photosensitive samples
- Fiber optic -- couples via SMA 905 connectors
- Optical design -- collimating lenses with adjustable focal length
Subject to change depending on model type
- Collimating Lenses:
- Three 74-UV fused silica lenses (200-2000 nm)
- Filter Slot Specification:
- Two slots in total. Each slot accepts one 12.5 mm and 25 mm diameter filters.
- 1 cm
- Z Dimension Specification:
- 15 mm
- SMA 905
- 111 mm x 90 mm x 74 mm
- Integrated Light Source:
- Water Input Fittings for Temperature Regulation:
- 618 g