Replacement parts are available for FIA cells including the FIA-SMA-WIN, a windows replacement kit comprising two UV-Visible replacement windows and six Teflon seals. A replacement kit version (FIA-SMA-WIN-SS) also includes a pair of stainless steel connectors.
FIA series flow cells measure the optical absorbance of fluids moving through flow injection system. These cells are available in a variety of materials, pathlengths and internal volume levels. When combined with Ocean Insight spectrometers, light sources and accessories, FIA flow cells allow rapid analysis of laboratory, industrial and environmental samples.
- Convenience -- order replacement parts for FIA cells
- Windows replacement -- FIA-SMA-WIN comprises two UV-Visible replacement windows and six Teflon seals
- Windows replacement kit w/connectors -- FIA-SMA-WIN-SS comprises two UV-Visible replacement windows, six Teflon seals and two stainless steel SMA connectors
Select model to see full specifications
- Wavelength Range:
- 210nm - 2μm
- Window Material:
- Fused silica
- Kits Include:
- (2) windows and (6) Teflon seals (standard kit)
(6) Teflon seals and (2) stainless steel SMA fittings