Measure the optical absorbance of fluids moving through flow injection system with FIA series flow cells. These Z-type cells are available in a variety of materials, pathlengths and internal volume levels. When combined with Ocean Insight spectrometers, light sources and accessories, FIA flow cells allow rapid analysis of laboratory, industrial and environmental samples.
FIA Z cells are available with standard and adjustable pathlengths and can be purchased as part of a kit comprising the cell, peristaltic pump, tubing and fittings.
- Applications flexibility – monitor absorbance in chemical and biological processes
- Multiple options – wide range of cell materials, pathlengths and more
- Excellent reproducibility – eliminate errors that occur with manual handling of solutions
Subject to change depending on model type
- Cell Material:
- PEEK, PEEK with lens design for enhanced throughput, Plexiglas, Stainless steel, Teflon, Ultem, Ultem with IR windows
- Internal Volume:
- 13 µL, 130 µL, 26 µL, 260 µL, 52 µL
- 10 mm, 100 mm, 2.5 mm, 20 mm, 5 mm, 50 mm
- Wavelength Range:
- 210nm - 2.1μm
- Window Material:
- Fused silica
- SMA 905