Ocean Insight offers sample holders for Raman analysis of liquids and solids. The holders accommodate Raman probes from 9.5 mm-12.7 mm diameter, and 1 cm pathlength cuvettes and vials of various dimensions.
The RM-SERS-SHS holder is ideal for surface enhanced Raman spectroscopy (SERS) substrates, which comprise nanoparticle chemistries on slides. The holder accommodates standard glass SERS slides and connects to a Raman probe.
The RM-LQ-SHS holder accommodates vials and cuvettes. It has a magnetic cover, making it easy to load and unload samples, block ambient light, and improve the accuracy of Raman measurements.
Two other options are available: the OOA-RAMAN-SH sample holder for vial and cuvette measurements; and the multipurpose OOA-HOLDER-RFA for Raman, fluorescence, absorbance and reflection measurements.
- Flexible – convenient tools for Raman sampling of liquids and solids
- SERS holder option — holder accommodates SERS slides for convenient measurements
- Multipurpose holder option – holder is adjustable for Raman, fluorescence and more
- Adjustable – accommodates various sizes of probes and cuvettes
Select model to see full specifications
- Cuvette Type:
- 1 cm pathlength square
1 cm pathlength square or 15 mm OD vials
Standard microscope slide 75 x 25 mm or SERS substrates
- Probe Diameter:
- 9.5 mm
Raman probe: 9.5 or 12.7 mm
Reflection probe: 6.35mm
- Translation Stage:
- Base Material:
- 110 X 70 X 130 mm (155 X 70 X 162 mm
115 X 80 X 70 mm
75 X 75 X 35 mm
80 X 47 X 81 mm
- Mirror/Cuvette Plugs:
- Techniques Supported:
- Temperature Range:
- -20°C to 80°
- 186 g - 1279 g