Raman laser safety glasses offer great protection from laser light without sacrificing visibility or comfort. The glasses are designed for both direct and diffuse viewing, are EN207-compliant and CE-certified, and are made using absorptive dyes that maximize color recognition and visible light transmission (VLT). Options are available for use with Raman laser excitation wavelengths including 532 nm, 638 nm, 785 nm, 808 nm and 1064 nm.
- Recommended for -- model LASER-GL-YAD for blocking 785 nm/808 nm/1064 nm Raman excitation
- Excellent laser light protection – optical density rating 7 from 720-730 nm, 6 from 730-740 nm, and 7 from 740-1070 nm
- Great visibility – designed for direct or diffuse viewing
Subject to change depending on model type
- "180-315 nm D LB7 R LB4 >315-534 nm 730-740 nm D LB5 IRM LB6 >740-1070 nm D LB6 IRM LB7"
- Visible Light Transmission (VLT):
- 11% Amber
- CE Certification: