Ocean Insight offers specular reflectance standards for measuring shiny surfaces such as machined metals and semiconductor materials and low-reflectivity surfaces such as anti-reflective coatings and thin film coatings.
The STAN-SSH varies in reflectivity from 85%-98% over the 250-2500 nm wavelength range and is available in a version (STAN-SSH-NIST) calibrated to a NIST master standard. The NIST calibration data range is 250-2400 nm.
- Specular reflectance – high specular reflectivity (85%-98% over the 250-2500 nm)
- Calibrated standard – NIST-traceable version
- Convenient holder – optional accessory holds standard in place
Select model to see full specifications
- Reflectance Material:
- Front surface-protected aluminum mirror on fused silica substrate
- ~87%-93% (250 - 1000 nm) ~93%-98% (1000 - 2500 nm)
- Spectral Range:
- 250-2500 nm
- Dimensions (Housing):
- 38 mm outer diameter x 19 mm height
- Dimensions (Substrate):
- 31.75 mm outer diameter x 6.35 mm height
- 40 g