Ocean Insight offers specular reflectance standards for measuring shiny surfaces such as machined metals and semiconductor materials and low-reflectivity surfaces such as anti-reflective coatings and thin film coatings.
The STAN-SSH varies in reflectivity from 85%-98% over the 250-2500 nm wavelength range and is available in a version (STAN-SSH-NIST) calibrated to a NIST master standard. The NIST calibration data range is 250-2400 nm.
- Specular reflectance – high specular reflectivity (85%-98% over the 250-2500 nm)
- Calibrated standard – NIST-traceable version
- Convenient holder – optional accessory holds standard in place
Subject to change depending on model type
- Reflectance Material:
- Al mirror on fused silica substrate
- "~85%-90% (250-800 nm) ~85%-98% (800-2400 nm)"
- Spectral Range:
- 250-2400 nm
- Dimensions (Housing):
- 38 mm OD x 19 mm height
- Dimensions (Substrate):
- 31.75 mm OD x 6.35 mm height
- 40 g