Ocean Insight offers specular reflectance standards for measuring shiny surfaces such as machined metals and semiconductor materials and low-reflectivity surfaces such as anti-reflective coatings and thin film coatings.
For measuring surfaces with low specular reflectivity, we recommend the STAN-SSL, which has ~4% reflectivity from 200-2500 nm. Add a STAN-HOLDER to keep your standards in place and to protect their coatings.
- Specular reflectance – low specular reflectivity (4% reflectivity from 200-2500 nm)
- Convenient holder – optional accessory holds standard in place
Select model to see full specifications
- Reflectance Material:
- Schott ND9 glass
- ~5% (200 - 950 nm) ~4% (950-2500 nm)
- Spectral Range:
- 200-2500 nm
- Dimensions (Housing):
- 38 mm outer diameter x 19 mm height
- Dimensions (Substrate):
- 31.75 mm outer diameter x 6.35 mm height
- 40 g