Ocean Insight makes available high-quality glass filters that absorb light energy in certain regions of the spectra. These OF2 series filters fit easily into our light sources, cuvette holders and sample holders for a variety of applications.
- High-pass filters often are used to block second orders, test for stray light and block excitation energy in fluorescence and Raman experiments.
- Balancing filters absorb energy in some regions while transmitting in others.
- Bandpass filters transmit a particular wavelength range while rejecting energies higher and lower than the selected range.
- Multiple options – selections include high-pass, low-pass and balancing filters
- Convenient – filters install easily into the optical path of your spectrometer setup
- Glass material – precision absorbing filters for visible wavelength region
Subject to change depending on model type
- NA, Uncoated
- Multiple colors, NA
- 12.7 mm OD round, 25.4 mm x 25.4 mm x 3 mm square, 25.4 mm x 25.4 mm x 3 mm square or 50.8 mm x 50.8 mm x 3 mm square, 8 mm diameter x 2-2.5 mm thickness
- Filters Included:
- 0.3, 0.5, 1.0, 1.3, 1.5, 2.0, N-WG 295, N-WG 305, N-WG 320, L 37, GG 400, GG 420, GG 435, GG 455, RG 630, RG 665, RG 695, RG 715, RG 780, RG 830, RG 850, RG 1000
- Filter Type:
- Balancing Filters, Bandpass Filters, High-pass Filters, Longpass filter, Neutral density
- Maximum Filter Diameter:
- 12.5 mm diameter
- Colored glass, UV Grade Fused Silica
- Transmitting/Rejecting Wavelength Regions:
- >325 nm and <700 nm, >340 nm and <380 nm, >780 nm and 50% <2700 nm
- Transmitting Wavelength Regions Specification:
- Enhanced blue and red
- Wavelength Range:
- 190nm - 1.7μm