The inline filter holder is a convenient sampling accessory that connects to optical fibers on either side of the holder.
With the INLINE-SFH, users can measure optical filters from 10-12.7 mm diameter and up to 9 mm thickness by connecting one end of the holder to an illumination fiber (transmits light from a source) and the other to a read fiber (transmits light to the spectrometer).
The INLINE-SFH is permanently aligned during production so there is no need for additional adjustments. It has room for up to 9 mm thickness of filters, enabling the use of up to 3 filters at one time.
- Filter transmission – accepts standard optical filters from 10-12.7 mm diameter and up to 9 mm thickness
- Flexible – accepts up to 9 mm total thickness of filters (e.g., three 3 mm thick filters)
- Simple to use – permanently aligned, no adjustments required
- Add-on filter sets — equip your lab with optional longpass and neutral density filter kits
Select model to see full specifications
- 57.5 mm x 19.5 mm x 19.5 mm diameter
- Maximum Filter Diameter:
- 12.7 mm
- Maximum Filter Thickness:
- 9 mm
- Assembly Base:
- 6061-T6 aluminum
DIN 1.4122 stainless steel retaining ring
fused silica lenses
- Number of Filters:
- Accepts filters up to 9 mm total thickness (e.g.
three 3 mm filters)
includes two separators to place between filters
- Optimal Fiber Diameter:
- 200 µm and larger core diameter
- Wavelength Range:
- 200nm - 2.1μm
- 24 g