Flame series spectrometers deliver all the benefits of miniature, modular spectroscopy — without comprise.
These compact spectrometers integrate performance-enhancing features and are produced using industry-leading manufacturing techniques. Enjoy the benefits of greater thermal stability and lesser unit-to-unit variability, plus the freedom of interchangeable slits, simple device connectors and LED status indicators.
Flame -ES models include a detector collection lens for enhanced sensitivity performance.
- Modular — configurable to your application and needs within the wavelength range 200-850 nm
- Compatible — works with Ocean Insight light sources, accessories and software
- Easy to use — plug and play via the micro USB connection
- User interchangeable slit — allows you to vary the resolution and throughput of the spectrometer on demand
- Indicator LEDs — indicator of power and data transfer status at all times
- Compact and lightweight — 89.1 mm x 63.3 mm x 34.4 mm and just 265 g
In the battle against COVID-19, UV sterilization techniques can extend the life of high-demand personal protective equipment (PPE). But does your UV lamp provide enough power to disinfect face masks safely?
Need a custom configured spectrometer?
Flexibility in the selection of gratings, slits and other components
allows users to customize solutions for specific measurement challenges.
Contact us to find out how a spectrometer can be configured.
Select model to see full specifications
- Wavelength Range:
- 200nm - 850nm
- Optical Resolution:
- 1.34 nm FWHM (typical)
- Integration Time:
- 3.8ms - 10s
- Corrected linearity:
- Dark Noise:
- 50 RMS counts
- Dynamic Range:
- 1300:1 for a single acquisition
8.5 x 10^7 (system)
- Input Fiber Connector:
- SMA 905
- Signal to Noise Ratio:
- 300:1 (full signal)
- linear silicon CCD array
- Entrance slit:
- 25 µm
- Detector Collection Lens:
- A/D Resolution:
- 16 bit
high density 40 pin JAE DD4 connector
- 8 x user programmable GPIOs
- Trigger Modes:
- 4 modes
- Power Consumption:
- 250 mA @ 5 VDC
- 89.1 mm x 63.3 mm x 31.9 mm (34.4 mm with feet)
- 265 g