HR series spectrometers are small-footprint, high-resolution spectrometers that are well suited for applications such as wavelength characterization of lasers and LEDs, monitoring of gases and monochromatic light sources, and determination of elemental atomic emission lines. Depending on spectrometer configuration, optical resolution as fine as <0.1 nm (FWHM) is possible.
HR series spectrometers are available with different detectors, in standard and extended-wavelength range options, and with enhanced sensitivity optics for applications like plasma monitoring and solar irradiance.
- High resolution performance – configurable for optical resolution <0.1 nm (FWHM)
- Flexible triggering functions -- synchronize the spectrometer to other devices
- High speed acquisition -- integration times to 1 ms for capturing fast spectral events
- +CG model -- provides high resolution over broad wavelength range (200-1100 nm)
Need a custom configured spectrometer?
Flexibility in the selection of gratings, slits and other components
allows users to customize solutions for specific measurement challenges.
Contact us to find out how a spectrometer can be configured.
Subject to change depending on model type
- Wavelength Range:
- 200nm - 1.05μm
- Optical Resolution:
- 0.62 nm FWHM (typical)
- Integration Time:
- 1ms - 65s
- Dynamic Range:
- 8.5 x 107 (system); 1300:1 for a single acquisition
- Input Fiber Connector:
- SMA 905
- Signal to Noise Ratio:
- 290:1 (full signal)
- Stray light:
- <0.05% at 600 nm; <0.10% at 435 nm
- linear silicon CCD array
- Entrance slit:
- 5 µm
- Detector Collection Lens:
- 480 Mbps, 2-wire RS-232, I2C 2-wire serial bus, USB 2.0
- Power Consumption:
- 220 mA at 5 VDC
- 0% – 90% non-condensing
- Operating Temperature:
- -10° to 50° C
- Storage Temperature:
- -30° to 70° C
- 148.6 x 104.8 x 45.1 mm (5.9 x 4.1 x 1.8 in.)
- 0.57 kg (1.26 lbs.)