Maya2000 Pro spectrometers are a great choice for applications requiring high sensitivity, good UV-NIR response and wide dynamic range. Applications range from low light level fluorescence and Raman measurements to absorbance, transmission and emission analysis of solutions, solids and gases.
Maya2000 Pro spectrometers are available in custom configured (you select the ideal combination of bench components) and preconfigured (we optimize the spectrometer for specific applications) options.
- Powerful – extra-sensitive spectrometer for absorbance, transmission and low light measurements including fluorescence and Raman
- Flexible – connect accessories to the Maya2000 Pro and take advantage of triggering capabilities for more complex applications
- Sensitive – high performance back-thinned 2D CCD detector
- Cost-effective – great performance for a fraction of the cost of traditional benchtop instruments
- Deep UV version -- preconfigured UV-sensitive option has response <200 nm and includes 25 µm slit
Need a custom configured spectrometer?
Flexibility in the selection of gratings, slits and other components
allows users to customize solutions for specific measurement challenges.
Contact us to find out how a spectrometer can be configured.
Subject to change depending on model type
- Back-thinned CCD image sensor
- Entrance slit:
- 25 µm
- Quantum Efficiency:
- 75% peak @ 600 nm
- USB 2.0, RS-232
- Trigger Modes:
- 4 modes
- Power Requirement:
- 500 mA @ 5 VDC
- Strobe Functions:
- 0-90% non-condensing
- Operating Temperature:
- 0 °C to 50 °C
- 148.6 x 109.2 x 46.4 mm without feet, 148.6 x 109.2 x 49.3 mm with feet
- 0.96 kg (2.1 lb.)
- Integration Time:
- 7.2ms - 5s
- Optical Resolution:
- 0.18 nm FWHM (typical)
- Wave Length Range:
- 155nm - 305nm
- Dynamic Range:
- 15000:1 (typical)
- Input Fiber Connector:
- SMA 905
- Signal to Noise Ratio: