The QE Pro is a high sensitivity spectrometer with low stray light performance. It is ideal for a wide range of low light level applications such as fluorescence, DNA sequencing and Raman analysis. Custom and preconfigured absorbance and fluorescence options are available.
The sensitivity and large dynamic range of the QE Pro combine to make it the highest-performance miniature spectrometer in its class. Absorption, reflectance, fluorescence and Raman measurements all benefit from the superior performance of the QE Pro. For advanced measurements, spectral buffering ensures data integrity at high collection rates; advanced optoelectronics and thermoelectric cooling combine to provide thermal stability over long-term measurements.
The QE Pro-FL is a preconfigured option for fluorescence. It has a wide-range grating and 200 µm slit.
- Sensitive – high quantum efficiency detector
- Powerful – signal-to-noise ratio >1000:1
- Stable – cooled detector allows low light detection and prevents spectral distortion
- Configurable – interchangeable slits, internal shutter (optional) and various gratings
- Buffering -- up to 15,000 spectra
- Preconfigured fluorescence version -- has wide-range grating and 200 µm slit
Need a custom configured spectrometer?
Flexibility in the selection of gratings, slits and other components
allows users to customize solutions for specific measurement challenges.
Contact us to find out how a spectrometer can be configured.
Subject to change depending on model type
- USB 2.0, 480 Mbps (USB 1.1 compatible); RS-232 (5-wire)
- Back-thinned, TE Cooled, 1024 x 58 element CCD array
- Entrance slit:
- 200 µm
- Detector Collection Lens:
- Quantum Efficiency:
- 90% (peak)
- Power Requirement:
- Supply voltage: 4.5 – 5.5 V
- Strobe Functions:
- continuous and single strobe
- ≤ 90% noncondensing
- Operating Temperature:
- 0 °C – 50 °C
- 182 mm (7.17 in.) x 110 mm (4.33 in.) x 47 mm (1.85 in.)
- 1.15 kg (2.6 lbs.); power supply: 0.45 kg (1 lb.)
- Integration Time:
- 8ms - 3600s
- Optical Resolution:
- 6.87 nm FWHM (typical)
- Wave Length Range:
- 350nm - 1.1μm
- Dynamic Range:
- Input Fiber Connector:
- SMA 905
- Onboard Memory:
- 15,000 spectra
- Signal to Noise Ratio:
- 1000:1 (single acquisition)
- Stray light:
- <0.08% at 600 nm; 0.4% at 435 nm