The NIRQuest is a versatile NIR spectrometer for applications ranging from moisture detection to laser characterization. NIRQuest spectrometers cover the wavelength range from 900-2500 nm. Custom and preconfigured options are available.
• Determination of moisture content in grains
• QA/QC inspection of pharmaceutical ingredients
• Measurement of blood oxygenation in tissue
• Component analysis of soil samples
• NIR laser characterization
• Hydrocarbons analysis in oil and gas
• Photoluminescence of coated silicon wafers
• Determination of chemical composition of plastics
- Robust -- reliable spectrometer with deep thermoelectric cooling to -20 °C for low dark current
- Fast spectral processing -- rapid data transfer is great for applications using chemometric models
- Modular -- configurable with a range of detectors, gratings and slits for your application
- Flexible -- replaceable slit design and optional internal shutter for adaptable measurement control
Need a custom configured spectrometer?
Flexibility in the selection of gratings, slits and other components
allows users to customize solutions for specific measurement challenges.
Contact us to find out how a spectrometer can be configured.
Subject to change depending on model type
- InGaAs linear array
- Entrance slit:
- 25 µm
- Order Sorting:
- OF1-RG830 longpass NIR filter
- 182 x 110 x 47 mm
- 1.18 kg (without power supply)
- Integration Time:
- 1ms - 12s
- Optical Resolution:
- 3.13 nm FWHM (typical)
- Wave Length Range:
- 900nm - 1.7μm
- Input Fiber Connector:
- SMA 905