The QE Pro-Raman-638 is a preconfigured spectrometer for 638 nm Raman excitation, using a 1200 lines/mm grating and 25 µm slit. Additional Raman configurations (for 785 nm excitation and other wavelengths) are possible using a custom-configured QE Pro spectrometer.
Designed with gold-coated mirrors and a back-thinned FFT-CCD detector, the QE Pro offers a low noise floor even at long integration times. Its ability to deliver sharp peaks from very weak Raman signals makes it an excellent choice for general Raman spectroscopy of chemicals and organic materials, as well as analysis of pesticides and fungicides.
- Portable – small footprint, light weight, fiber optic-based spectrometer
- Sensitive – high quantum efficiency optical design
- Powerful – signal-to-noise ratio of >1000:1 (single acquisition)
- Stable – cooled detector allows low light detection and prevents spectral distortion
Need a custom configured spectrometer?
Flexibility in the selection of gratings, slits and other components
allows users to customize solutions for specific measurement challenges.
Contact us to find out how a spectrometer can be configured.
Subject to change depending on model type
- USB 2.0, 480 Mbps (USB 1.1 compatible); RS-232 (5-wire)
- Entrance slit:
- 25 µm
- Quantum Efficiency:
- 90% (peak)
- Power Requirement:
- Supply voltage: 4.5 – 5.5 V
- Strobe Functions:
- continuous and single strobe
- ≤ 90% noncondensing
- Operating Temperature:
- 0 °C – 50 °C
- 182 mm (7.17 in.) x 110 mm (4.33 in.) x 47 mm (1.85 in.)
- 1.15 kg (2.6 lbs.); power supply: 0.45 kg (1 lb.)
- Integration Time:
- 8ms - 3600s
- Optical Resolution:
- 0.42 nm FWHM (typical)
- Raman Shift:
- 150cm(-1) - 3158cm(-1)
- Dynamic Range:
- Input Fiber Connector:
- SMA 905
- Onboard Memory:
- 15,000 spectra
- Signal to Noise Ratio:
- 1000:1 (single acquisition)