The QE Pro-Raman+ is a preconfigured spectrometer for 785 nm Raman applications with excellent sensitivity and throughput over a wide spectral range (150 cm-1 to 3000 cm-1).
Designed with gold-coated mirrors and a back-thinned FFT-CCD detector, the QE Pro-Raman+ offers a low noise floor allowing long integration times. Its ability to distinguish sharp peaks from very weak Raman spectral signatures makes it an excellent choice for analysis of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, illicit drugs, and organic materials. Performing Raman at 785 nm reduces background fluorescence often seen from organic materials.
- Portable – small footprint, light weight, fiber optic-based spectrometer
- Sensitive – 3X sensitivity improvement and wider spectral range than earlier QE Pro-Raman
- Powerful – signal-to-noise ratio of >1000:1 (single acquisition)
- Stable – cooled detector allows low light detection and extremely long integration times
Need a custom configured spectrometer?
Flexibility in the selection of gratings, slits and other components
allows users to customize solutions for specific measurement challenges.
Contact us to find out how a spectrometer can be configured.
Subject to change depending on model type
- USB 2.0, 480 Mbps (USB 1.1 compatible); RS-232 (5-wire)
- Entrance slit:
- 50 µm
- Quantum Efficiency:
- 90% (peak)
- Power Requirement:
- Supply voltage: 4.5 – 5.5 V
- Strobe Functions:
- continuous and single strobe
- ≤ 90% noncondensing
- Operating Temperature:
- 0 °C – 50 °C
- 182 mm (7.17 in.) x 110 mm (4.33 in.) x 47 mm (1.85 in.)
- 1.15 kg (2.6 lbs.); power supply: 0.45 kg (1 lb.)
- Integration Time:
- 8ms - 3600s
- Optical Resolution:
- 0.72 nm FWHM (typical)
- Raman Shift:
- 150cm(-1) - 3000cm(-1)
- Dynamic Range:
- Input Fiber Connector:
- SMA 905
- Onboard Memory:
- 15,000 spectra
- Signal to Noise Ratio:
- 1000:1 (single acquisition)