Modular USB spectrometers are versatile UV-Visible-NIR spectrometers for absorption, transmission, reflectance, emission, color and other applications. Their compact size, robust optoelectronics and scalability make them a good choice for high-volume application needs.
USB spectrometers have a small footprint and connect via free space optics or optical fiber to light sources and sampling accessories to measure liquids, solids and other samples. Spectrometers can be installed directly into process lines for measuring quality characteristics, transported into the field for evaluating crop growth, or deployed in surface waters for monitoring environmental parameters.
- Modular – models available covering various segments of the 200-1100 nm wavelength range
- Fiber optic -- easily connect to light sources, cuvette holders and other accessories
- Convenient – ideal for embedding into other measurement devices
- Portable – fiber optic based spectrometer you can bring to the sample
- Compatible – triggering functions synchronize the spectrometer to other devices