Ocean Insight optical oxygen sensors use light to probe the interaction between a sample and one of our proprietary sensing materials in order to quantify a chemical property of the sample. Our oxygen sensors have been used to monitor biological samples, headspace gases, industrial slurries, cosmetics, foods, and liquids in natural environments.
A popular option for oxygen measurements is the NeoFox-Kit-Probe. It comprises several components in one convenient kit:
- NeoFox-GT phase fluorometer
- FOSPOR-R general-purpose probe
- BIFBORO-1000-2 1000 µm bifurcated fiber assembly w/21-02 splice bushing
- NeoFox-TP thermistor for temperature compensation
- NeoFox-Viewer operating software
Depending on the oxygen measurement level, the NEOFOX-KIT-PROBE has accuracy of 0.1% to 0.5% oxygen and resolution from 0.005% to 0.20% oxygen.
Indicator material is easily applied to probes, patches, cuvettes, and other media
Fiber optic sensors are more robust and require less maintenance than most electrodes
Sensors do not consume or alter the chemical composition of the sample
Sensors are less susceptible to environmental changes, moisture, and interfering chemicals
- Available as a modular configuration (NEOFOX-GT plus sensor probe), as a probe-based kit (NEOFOX-KIT-PROBE), or as a patch-based kit (NEOFOX-KIT-PATCH)
NeoFox Operating Software
You might be interested in...
Measuring Oxygen in a Plane
Watch Derek Guenther, Senior Application Scientist explaining the NeoFox optical oxygen sensor and how it helps measuring oxygen within a plane cabin as you fly higher.