Ocean Insight offers complete, out-of-the-box oxygen sensing solutions for a wide range of applications.Probe- and patch-based sensor kits allows you to set single- or multi-point calibration and to display oxygen readings in percent oxygen, partial pressure, moles per liter and more.
Probe kit includes:
- NeoFox-GT - Benchtop NeoFox phase fluorimeter
- FOSPOR-R - General purpose 1.587 mm (1/16") stainless steel oxygen probe
- BIFBORO-1000-2 - Bifurcated fiber assembly
- 21-02 - SMA splice bushing
- NeoFox-TP - Thermistor probe for temperature compensation
- NeoFox Viewer - Software for oxygen sensing
NeoFox Operating Software
You might be interested in...
Learn how Ocean Insight provides O2 sensing calibration routines tailored to your sample environment. Ensure confident results with every measurement.
Measuring Oxygen in a Plane
Watch as Senior Application Scientist Derek Guenther describes the NeoFox optical oxygen sensor and demonstrates how it measures changing O2 levels within a plane cabin as altitude changes.