Raman laser safety glasses offer great protection from laser light without sacrificing visibility or comfort. The glasses are designed for both direct and diffuse viewing, are EN207-compliant and CE-certified, and are made using absorptive dyes that maximize color recognition and visible light transmission (VLT). Options are available for use with Raman laser excitation wavelengths including 532 nm, 638 nm, 785 nm, 808 nm and 1064 nm.
- Recommended for -- model LASER-GL-ARG for blocking 532 nm Raman excitation
- Excellent laser light protection – optical density rating 7 from 180-532 nm
- Great visibility – designed for direct or diffuse viewing
Subject to change depending on model type
- "180-315 nm D LB7 IR LB4 >315-532 nm DIRM LB6"
- Optical Density (OD):
- "5 (190-420 nm)5 (765-1100 nm) 6 (775-1085 nm) 7 (790-1080 nm)"
- Visible Light Transmission (VLT):
- 48% Orange
- CE Certification: