For challenges associated with semiconductor processing, Ocean Insight offers real-time optical sensing solutions to integrators that supply equipment and services to manufacturers of chips and electronics for endpoint detection, plasma etching and stripping/cleaning.
We supply optical emission spectrometers for real-time monitoring and control of semiconductor processes:
- Chamber sterilization
- Optical endpoint detection
- Plasma ashing/cleaning
Advantages of Optical Sensing for Semiconductor Process Monitoring
- Real-time measurements
- Flexible setups for endpoint detection and more
- High stability for reliable performance in process environments
Even minor improvements in semiconductor process monitoring can yield big returns. Ocean Insight offers custom solutions to ensure precise, accurate monitoring at every step.
Inspiring Confidence with Experience and Expertise
- We have decades of manufacturing experience supporting our semiconductor and industrial partners.
- Partnership from prototype to production. We design, optimize, scale and supply.
- Fast feasibility testing and evaluation with our Ocean Lab Services team.
- Trusted and reliable. We are ISO9001:2015 certified, are part of the Halma FTSE 100 group of companies, and have over 25 years of experience.
Spectroscopy-based sensors can be utilized not only in semiconductor deposition and etching processes, but also for chamber sterilization. These tools help to optimize wafer yields and quality.