Use this page to find important information on sales terms & conditions, warranty and service plan coverage, ISO certification and more.
Effective July 2019, our company is known as “Ocean Optics, Inc., doing business as Ocean Insight.” For tax and regulatory issues, this is not a legal change of the Ocean Optics, Inc. name. We recommend checking with us to ensure you’re using the legally recognized company name for your country or region. All our brands, including PIXELTEQ and FluxData, Inc., are now under the Ocean Insight banner. For more information, contact us at info@OceanInsight.com.
The Customer will:
- Comply with all applicable laws, regulations, codes and sanctions relating to anti-bribery and anti-corruption including, but not limited to:
- Local and national laws in the territories in which it operates
- The UK Bribery Act 2010
- The U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act of 1977
- The United Nations Convention against Corruption
- Comply with the Halma plc Group Code of Conduct relating to bribery and corruption (https://www.halma.com/sustainability/ethics).
- Have in place its own policies and procedures to ensure compliance with this Clause.
- Ensure that all parties with which it is associated or who are providing goods or services with this Contract (including subcontractors, agents, consultants and other intermediaries) are aware of and comply with the requirements of this Clause.
- Maintain complete and accurate records of all transactions and payments related to this Contract and, on reasonable request, disclose details of those transactions and payments to the Company.
- On reasonable request, confirm in writing to the Company that it has complied with the requirements of this Clause and, if so requested, allow the Company to verify this compliance by way of an audit of its records.
- Immediately inform the Company if it suspects or becomes aware of any breach of this Clause by one of its employees, subcontractors, agents, consultants or other intermediaries and provide detailed information about the breach.