Ocean Insight offers the spectral tools, knowledge and processes to monitor air, water and soil samples, providing researchers, government regulators and manufacturers with the insight necessary to preserve and maintain a clean, healthy environment.
Environmental Application Challenges
Ocean Insight offers solutions for sensor integrators and end users to make industries smarter, more efficient and fully compliant with environmental regulatory standards.
- Open-path air monitoring to detect harmful pollutants near factories
- Remote sensing measurements of coastal erosion
- Identification and testing of contaminants in soil and water
- Chemical and biological health analysis of surface waters
- Exhaust emission analysis of seagoing vessels
Applied Spectral Knowledge at Work Across the Globe
- Determining ozone levels atop Mt. Everest
- Measuring oxygen levels as part of Florida Everglades restoration
- Monitoring volcanic gas emissions in Europe and South America
- Monitoring the air at the site of oil spills
- Determining oxygen levels in the Great Lakes of North America
With challenges from climate change to population growth, environmental researchers, businesses and regulators need help to manage our natural resources. Ocean Insight offers flexible spectroscopy tools for everyone from researchers in the field to developers integrating sensors into monitoring devices.
In the maritime industry, the need for timely, reliable data is growing. This is driven by a desire to accelerate continual improvement in efficiency, cost savings, environmental impact and regulatory realities.