Measure the optical absorbance of fluids moving through flow injection system with FIA series flow cells. These Z-type cells are available in a variety of materials, pathlengths and internal volume levels. When combined with Ocean Insight spectrometers, light sources and accessories, FIA flow cells allow rapid analysis of laboratory, industrial and environmental samples.
FIA Z cells are available with standard and adjustable pathlengths and can be purchased as part of a kit comprising the cell, peristaltic pump, tubing and fittings.
Replacement windows and other components are also available.
- Applications flexibility – monitor absorbance in chemical and biological processes
- Multiple options – wide range of cell materials, pathlengths and more
- Excellent reproducibility – eliminate errors that occur with manual handling of solutions
Select model to see full specifications
- Cell Material:
- Wavelength Range:
- 210nm - 2μm
- Window Material:
- Fused silica
- Kits Include:
- (2) windows and (6) Teflon seals (standard kit)
(6) Teflon seals and (2) stainless steel SMA fittings
Cell windows replacement kit w/fused silica windows
seals and stainless steel SMA connectors
Sandwich Membrane Flow Cell
for use with any FIAlab solution handling system.