The DynaCup is a dynamic sampling device for presenting samples to a reflectance probe. Samples are placed on a rotating plinth, which is spun beneath the measurement probe and allows the probe to scan multiple areas over the sample, over multiple acquisitions. When the acquisitions are averaged, the result is a more repeatable and representative spectrum of your sample.
The DynaCup is important for measuring reflectance of non-homogeneous samples such as grains, where irregular grain shapes cause signal to vary and the distribution of key sample parameters (e.g., moisture, protein and starch) will vary within the individual grain. The power of dynamic sampling can eliminate variation in the measurement, helping measurements be more accurate.
- Dynamic sampling – ideal for diffuse reflectance of non-homogeneous samples such as grains
- Easy to operate – onboard control buttons for on/off and direction of rotation
- Rugged – designed for industrial environments
- Reliable – 110/240 VAC power with internal line filters to provide protection against power surges
- Software – USB connection for external software control
Select model to see full specifications
- Power Requirements:
- 110/240 V AC