The DR-Probe is a 45° diffuse reflectance probe with integrated tungsten halogen light source for simple yet elegant reflectance measurements. By fixing the probe’s collection optics in place relative to the light source, the DR-Probe design ensures that diffuse light is collected and that the measurement geometry is constant. This increases the reliability and consistency of the results.
Combine the DR-Probe with an Ocean Insight spectrometer for diffuse reflectance measurements in food processing, pharmaceuticals monitoring and environmental applications.
- Diffuse reflectance -- illumination and collection optics fixed at 45° angle
- Consistent results -- 40 mm stand-off block for consistent focal length
- Integrated light source -- 6W tungsten halogen bulb w/10,000-hour lifetime
- Easy to handle -- designed for optimum heat dissipation and light source stability
- Simple to use -- includes Spectralon reflectance standard for referencing
Select model to see full specifications
- SMA 905