OceanView 2.0 is a powerful new version of our signature desktop spectroscopy application. The software has a smoother graphical interface and provides faster, more stable data acquisition and processing.
The enhanced OceanView 2.0 GUI also has new icons and better visual contrast to reduce eyestrain. Other changes have boosted software functionality for a more robust, streamlined experience. OceanView is compatible with 32-/64-bit operating systems running Windows, MacOS or Linux.
OceanView 2.0 allows you to design your own measurement procedures using a “visual schematic” view that lets you drag-and-drop spectrometers, transform functions and display nodes to automate your unique post-processing workflow.
- Enhanced GUI – OceanView 2.0 has an intuitive, contrast-friendly graphical user interface to provide a smooth user experience
- Streamlined operation – enjoy faster, more stable data acquisition and processing
- Schematic View – generate, edit and export complete spectral process flow diagrams using a natural “schematic” data flow
- Simple licensing options – each license includes two installations, with a 30-day free trial period and OceanView 2.0 upgrade options for owners of OceanView purchased after Jan. 1, 2017
Subject to change depending on model type
- Communication Buses:
- USB (all models), RS232 (QEPro and STS), Ethernet (Jaz)
- HD Space:
- 300 MB free space
- Monitor Resolution:
- 1024 X 768 or higher
- Number of Licenses:
- 1, 10, 20, 5
- Operating Systems:
- Windows 7/8.x/10, MacOS X 10.7.3, Linux 32/64
- Intel Core II Duo @ 1.4 GHz or better, Intel Core Duo @ 2.0 GHz or better, AMD Athlon Neo X2 @ 1.6 GHz or better, Intel Atom @ 2.13 GHz or better, AMD Athlon 64 x2 @ 1.7 GHz or better
- 1.5 GB or higher
- Upgrade from Spectrasuite: