OceanView desktop spectroscopy software allows users to configure acquisition parameters and graph the results, or use a built-in “Application Wizard” to walk you through standard spectroscopic techniques such as making absorbance measurements or locating Raman peaks.
Also, OceanView allows you to design your own measurement procedures using a “visual schematic” view that lets you drag-and-drop spectrometers, transform functions and display nodes to automate your unique post-processing workflow.
OceanView is the recommended spectroscopy software for use with Ocean Insight spectrometers.
- Automated Wizards -- Use OceanView wizards to navigate complex spectroscopy and color processing tasks. Intuitive forms will take you through each step in data collection and process configuration.
- Schematic View -- Beyond simple “scope mode” visualization, OceanView allows you to generate, edit and export complete spectral process flow diagrams using a natural “schematic” data flow.
- Color Processing -- Plotting a spectrum as intensity vs. wavelength is handy for quick tests, but for "real" answers OceanView provides integrated color processing features to help you compute CCT, CRI, u’v’, L*a*b* and other color models.
- Data Collection -- OceanView acquires and logs the experiment data you need for post-action analysis. Spectra can be saved as snapshots, or streamed to a table that can be opened directly to Excel for evaluation and charting.
Subject to change depending on model type
- Communication Buses:
- USB (all models), RS232 (QEPro and STS), Ethernet (Jaz)
- HD Space:
- 300 MB free space
- Monitor Resolution:
- 1024 X 768 or higher
- Number of Licenses:
- 1, 10, 20, 5
- Operating Systems:
- Windows 7/8.x/10, Windows 7/8.x/10, MacOS X 10.7.3, Linux 32/64
- Intel Core II Duo @ 1.4 GHz or better, Intel Core Duo @ 2.0 GHz or better, AMD Athlon Neo X2 @ 1.6 GHz or better, Intel Atom @ 2.13 GHz or better, AMD Athlon 64 x2 @ 1.7 GHz or better
- 1.5 GB or higher
- Upgrade from Spectrasuite:
- No, Yes