The HR6 is a high sensitivity, high resolution spectrometer with excellent signal to noise ratio (SNR) performance for applications including absorbance of proteins and emission of broadband sources. HR6 is compact, robust and offers excellent thermal wavelength stability to ensure accurate results, even in changing ambient conditions.
Like other HR series spectrometers, HR6 models cover UV-Vis, Vis-NIR and extended-range options within the wavelength range from ~190-1100 nm, with a choice of slit width sizes to help users manage throughput and optical resolution.
HR6 spectrometers couple with SMA 905-terminated light sources, optical fibers and sampling accessories, allowing users to optimize setups for each application. If your measurements require sub-nanometer resolution of spectral features, HR6 is an excellent choice. For example, HR6 demonstrates accurate identification of atomic emission lines in gas-discharge sources.
Each HR6 spectrometer comes with OceanDirect, a powerful, cross-platform Software Developers Kit with an Application Programming Interface. OceanDirect allows users to optimize spectrometer performance, access critical data for analysis, and enable High Speed Averaging Mode, a function available with our newer-model spectrometers that dramatically improves spectrometer SNR performance.
- High resolution performance -- <1.0 nm (FWHM) with 25 µm slit (depending on configuration)
- Excellent thermal stability -- ensures reliable performance in demanding environments
- Configurability -- multiple grating and slit options provide flexibility within range from ~190-1100 nm
- High Speed Averaging Mode -- hardware-accelerated signal averaging function that dramatically boosts signal to noise ratio
- Triggering modes -- synchronize spectrometer acquisition with an external event