The QE Pro is a high sensitivity spectrometer with low stray light performance. It is ideal for a wide range of low light level applications such as fluorescence, DNA sequencing and Raman analysis.
Although custom QE Pro options are available, you also can choose from among various models -- including several new options -- that are preconfigured for common applications and wavelengths:
- New! General-purpose UV-Vis (200-775 nm)
- New! General-purpose Vis-NIR (350-925 nm)
- New! Extended-range (200-950 nm)
- New! Raman (w/785 nm excitation)
The sensitivity and large dynamic range of the QE Pro combine to make it the highest-performance modular spectrometer in its class. Key features include advanced optoelectronics and thermoelectric cooling to provide thermal stability, and onboard spectral buffering to ensure data integrity at high collection rates.
- New wavelength-specific preconfigured models -- New QE Pro versions for UV-Vis, Vis-NIR and XR (extended-range) measurements (choose Select Model above for details)
- Application-specific preconfigured models -- QE Pro versions for absorbance, fluorescence and Raman
- Sensitive – high quantum efficiency detector
- Powerful – signal-to-noise ratio >1000:1
- Stable – cooled detector allows low light detection and prevents spectral distortion
- Configurable – interchangeable slits, internal shutter (optional) and various gratings
- Buffering -- up to 15,000 spectra
Need a custom configured spectrometer?
Flexibility in the selection of gratings, slits and other components
allows users to customize solutions for specific measurement challenges.
Contact us to find out how a spectrometer can be configured.
Select model to see full specifications
- Wavelength Range:
- 200nm - 1.1μm
- Optical Resolution:
- ~1.2nm FWHM
1.70 nm FWHM (typical)
6.87 nm FWHM (typical)
- Corrected linearity:
- 0.5% NL
- Dark Noise:
- 2.5 counts RMS
- Dynamic Range:
- Onboard Memory:
- 15000 spectra
- Signal to Noise Ratio:
- 1000:1 (single acquisition)
- Back-thinned TE Cooled 1024 x 58 element CCD array
- A/D Resolution:
- Power Requirement:
- 5VDC 5A
- Strobe Functions:
- continuous and single strobe