NIRQuest+ is the next generation of NIR spectrometers from Ocean Insight. The NIRQuest+ family has an improved optical bench design for higher-sensitivity performance and is available in a configuration well suited for your NIR application.
NIRQuest+ is available in three versions covering different wavelengths from 900-2500 nm. These spectrometers are ideal for applications including moisture content for fruit sorting; plastics recycling; and chemical concentration measurements. The spectrometer can be used in the lab or on the line, such as on a conveyor belt or in a sample stream.
NIRQuest+ spectrometers are compatible with our comprehensive line of fiber optic light sources, optical fibers and sampling accessories.
- Preconfigured models across 900-2500 nm – options include 900-1700 nm (NIRQuest+1.7), 900-2200 nm (NIRQuest+2.2) and 900-2500 nm (NIRQuest+2.5)
- High sensitivity – enhanced optical bench and aperture design for greatly improved spectrometer response, allowing lower limits of detection (LOD)
- Low LOD – detect weaker sources of NIR light and use shorter integration times to capture necessary spectra
- Thermal stability – thermoelectric cooling to -20 °C for low dark current performance
- Flexible applications – ideal for moisture content of fruits and grains; identification of plastics in recycling; and chemical concentration measurements
Need a custom configured spectrometer?
Flexibility in the selection of gratings, slits and other components
allows users to customize solutions for specific measurement challenges.
Contact us to find out how a spectrometer can be configured.
Subject to change depending on model type
- InGaAs linear array, InGaAs Linear Image Sensor
- Entrance slit:
- 25 µm
- GRATING_#NIR1, GRATING_#NIR2, GRATING_#NIR3
- Order Sorting:
- OF1-RG830 longpass NIR filter
- 182 x 110 x 47 mm
- 1.18 kg (without power supply)
- Integration Time:
- 1ms - 12s
- Optical Resolution:
- 3.13 nm FWHM (typical), 5.47 nm FWHM (typical), 6.25 nm FWHM (typical)
- Wave Length Range:
- 900nm - 2.5μm
- Dark Noise:
- 16 RMS counts @ 10 ms; 24 RMS counts @ 30 ms, 6 RMS counts @ 100 ms; 12 RMS counts @ 250 ms
- Input Fiber Connector:
- SMA 905
- Signal to Noise Ratio:
- >8000:1 @ 100 ms integration; >13000:1 @ 1000 ms integration, 10000:1 @ 100 ms integration